Featuring renowned hacker, enterprise security MVP, and named by SC Magazine as one of the Top "Women to Watch” in security
*Please note this is a 90 minute session*
Effective password management is a security imperative within today’s enterprise. But managing passwords across many disparate networks, systems, and users poses an increasingly complex challenge for security teams. With such a burden, users often fall back on incredibly risky shortcuts, such as reusing the same passwords across different systems or for local accounts on users’ workstations. Yikes! We need to remember that wherever and whenever we enter the password in the password field, there is at least one mechanism that must recognize it in order to later apply it for its designed purpose.
In this intensive webcast with CEO of CQURE and Security MVP, Paula Januszkiewicz, you will get trained up on:
- Encryption and decryption password techniques being used in systems, networks, and applications
- Various security flaws in password storage and management
- How to stealthily grab credentials and across the operating system and use them to perform various operations
- Unexpected places to locate passwords
- What you can do to mitigate the above risks
This is going to be a webinar you don’t want a miss. Grab a cup of coffee before attending!