Microsoft has been publishing Configuration Baselines for many years. These baselines can be very helpful in different stages of an organization’s configuration lifecycle. From planning, to analysis, to operational tasks, such as auditing and compliance checking, these baselines are worth understanding. The Group Policy perspective of these settings make planning for impactful events relatively easy.
Events such as Windows 10 rollouts, IE 11 deployments, Windows Server 2012 R2 and possibly more, can benefit from understanding these practices. At the very least they can create a launch point for these projects. In this webinar, we will explore the Security Baselines, how they can be utilized and some challenges in working with them.
In this on-demand webinar, former GP MVP and Configuration Management Expert, Kevin Sullivan, will demonstrate and give attendees clarity around;
- Learn how to review and interpret Microsoft Baselines
- Learn how to utilize baselines for key scenarios
- Standards to compare to live configuration for auditing – Find configuration drift
- Ensure internal policies are up to industry standards
- Tease out key security policies that require additional attention o Prepare for deployment of key components
- Limitations and Challenges
This will be a technical session you won’t want to miss!