In this webinar, you’ll get a full look at our latest Remote Support innovations and enhancements. Join us and learn how our exciting new features empower the IT Service Desk to work more efficiently, solve incidents faster and end-user satisfaction all while maintaining the highest standards of security.
Join us to learn how to leverage and adopt NEW features found in v20.1 like:
- Chatbot Integration- Bring your own Chatbot! Chatbots have been growing in popularity as more companies are looking for new ways they can use these solutions as the first line of contact to help resolve more frequent issues before getting to a live agent. In this release we have created new API’s to be used for handling inbound chat handoff and chat history from the bot.
- Linux Jumpoint- BeyondTrust Jump Technology enables privileged users to connect to an unattended remote system to start a session—without end-user assistance. Dependent upon the representative’s permissions, the user may access any computer on their LAN/VPN or on a network with a Jump Point agent. In this release, we are introducing Jumpoint support for Linux installs.
- Chrome Browser sharing - We have added the ability to now allow for view-only screen sharing through click-to-chat sessions without a client download. This allows for greater support on the Chromebook but applies to all Chrome browser click-to-chat sessions giving better support experience and increased support.
Additional Enhancements like:
- BeyondTrust Vault Scheduled Rotation
- Outbound Proxy Support
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for the Android Representative Console
+Live Q&A with our Sr. Product Manager Duane Simms