Building an effective vulnerability management program is critical to every organization, no matter the type. Businesses must understand how to effectively prevent cyber-attacks by eliminating weaknesses in their networks if they don’t want to end up on the nightly news. Whether the network consists of just a few connected computers or thousands of servers distributed around the world, this presentation will provide and explain ten steps you can use to make your vulnerability management program much more effective, or build a program if you don’t already have one.
Join Cybersecurity Expert, Derek A.Smith where he will take you through his 10 steps for success and how to get started now. This webinar will help the responsible security professional:
- Identify all the assets needing protection
- Create an Asset Criticality Profile (ACP)
- Determine your organizations exposures and vulnerabilities
- Track your organizations realized, and unrealized relevant threats
- Provide a formula to determine your organizations risks
- Take corrective action if your risks a greater than your costs
- Create meaningful metrics and hold people accountable
- Identify and address compliance gaps
- Implement an automated vulnerability management system
- Convince management of the importance of investing in a vulnerability management program
This is a webinar you won't want to miss! Please come with questions!