Least Privilege and Application Control for Endpoints
BeyondTrust PowerBroker for Windows and PowerBroker for Mac are least privilege and application control solutions that eliminate excessive or administrator privileges, maintain application control, and log privileged activities on physical and virtual Microsoft Windows servers and desktops, and Mac desktops. PowerBroker for Windows and PowerBroker for Mac helpIT and security teams to close security gaps, improve operational efficiency, and achieve compliance objectives.
- Secure and automate the process for discovering, managing and cycling privileged account passwords and SSH keys
- Eliminate local admin privileges from desktop machines
- Grant privileges to applications and tasks – not users – without providing administrator credentials
- Enforce least-privilege access based on an application’s known vulnerabilities via patented Vulnerability-Based Application Management
- Ensure users are only running approved applications with the proper privileges, stopping malware before it is installed
- Utilize a single solution for policy, management, reporting and threat analytics
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)'
- Apple OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Apple OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Apple OS Sierra
Read the complete Documentation!