BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Unix & Linux is an enterprise-class, gold-standard privilege management solution that gives you unmatched visibility and control over complex server environments.
Features and Capabilities
- Auditing & Governance: Analyze user behavior by collecting, securely storing, and indexing keystroke logs, session recordings, and other privileged events.
- Fine-Grained Least Privilege: Elevate privileges for standard users on Unix and Linux through fine-grained, policy-based controls.
- Dynamic Access Policy: Utilize factors such as time, day, location, and application/asset vulnerability status to make privilege elevation decisions.
- Remote System & Application Control: Enable users to run specific commands and conduct sessions remotely based on rules—without logging on as admin or root.
- File & Policy Integrity Monitoring: Audit and report on changes to critical policy, system, application, and data files.
- Privileged Threat Analytics: Correlate user behavior against asset vulnerability data and security intelligence from best-of-breed security solutions.
“The Privilege Management for Unix and Linux implementation was very successful. All server access is limited – even via SSH. The auditors can easily see that procedures are being followed, and our IT employees are able to remain productive.” SVP, Systems/Recovery, CTO, DCI