Intelligently Identify, Prioritize and Remediate System Vulnerabilities Across Diverse IT Environments
Most vulnerability management solutions do little to help security leaders put vulnerability and risk information in the context of business. Saddled with volumes of rigid data and static reports, the security team is left to manually discern real threats and determine how to act upon them. At BeyondTrust, we believe that security professionals deserve more from their vulnerability management solutions. That’s why we deliver vulnerability data in the proper context.
Retina CS: The Context-Aware Vulnerability Management Solution
BeyondTrust Retina CS is the only vulnerability management solution designed from the ground up to provide organizations with context-aware vulnerability assessment and risk analysis. Retina’s results-driven architecture works with users to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across network, web, mobile, cloud, virtual, and IoT infrastructure.
- Discover network, web, mobile, cloud, virtual, and IoT infrastructure
- Profile asset configuration and risk potential
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities, malware and attacks
- Analyze threat potential, return on remediation and more
- Isolate high-risk assets through advanced threat analytics
- Remediate vulnerabilities through integrated patch management
- Report on vulnerabilities, compliance, benchmarks, etc
- Protect endpoints against client-side attacks
- Make more informed privilege decisions
Key Capabilities for Retina CS
Able to discover and assess any IT resource, Retina CS offers zero-gap coverage of the largest, most diverse IT environments. Agentless and agent-based scanning protects both online and offline assets.
With the most powerful reporting capabilities in its class, Retina CS makes it easy to make smarter decisions, communicate risk, and report remediation progress to executives and compliance auditors.
ADVANCED THREAT ANALYTICS
With BeyondInsight Clarity, Retina CS discovers data breach threats typically missed by other vulnerability solutions. Clarity pinpoints specific, high-risk users and assets by correlating privilege, vulnerability and threat data from a variety of BeyondTrust and third-party solutions.
AUTOMATED CREDENTIALED SCANS
Together with BeyondTrust PowerBroker Password Safe, Retina CS provides a secure and automated solution for performing authenticated scans with continuously rotating privileged credentials.
EXTENSIVE COVERAGE COMPLIANCE
Reporting for COBIT, GLBA, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO, ITIL, NERC-FERC, NIST, PCI, SOX, and many more government & industry regulations.MAKE BETTER PRIVILEGE DECISIONS Automatically scan applications at run time to better inform IT and security teams on privileged access, enforce quarantine, reduce application privileges, or prevent the launch of applications. UNMATCHED REPORTING & ANALYTICS
- Results-Driven Architecture: Tailor scans to specific reporting and compliance requirements.
- Advanced Threat Analytics: Detect critical threats thru volumes of data.
- Resource Planning Run: what-if scenarios and team capacity analyses to plan resource allocation.
- 270+ Actionable Reports: Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Compliance Reporting: COBIT, GLBA, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO-27002, ITIL, MASS 201, NERC-FERC, NIST, PCI, SOX and more.
- Advanced Threat Intelligence: Based on asset scoring, security research, exploit databases, exploitability, NSRL, CVSS v3, CWE, and more.
- Trends, Deltas and Heat Maps: Share progress with executives, compliance auditors and others.
- Configuration Benchmarking: DISA Gold Disk, SCAP, NIST, FDCC, USGCB, CIS, Microsoft®, and in-house policies; CIS Security Benchmark certified (optional).
- SLA Compliance Reports: Measure threat severity level against dynamic asset groupings.
- Pivot Grid: Ad-Hoc Reporting Create custom reports.
- Third-Party Integration: SIEM, GRC, NMS and help desk integration
- Flexible Deployment: Deploy software, appliances and/or virtual machines.
- Centralized Dashboards: Consolidate enterprise-wide activities.
- Integrated Data Warehouse: Analyze historical data over time.
- Role-Based Access: Provide permissioned access to view, assess and report on data.
- Effortless Updates and Upgrades: Expand capabilities via license updates.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Flag vulnerabilities, attacks, and malware by asset for a complete view of risk.
- Comprehensive Discovery: Locate network (local and remote), web, mobile, cloud, virtual and IoT assets.
- Asset Profiling: Gather information including IP, DNS, OS, MAC address, ports, services, software, processes, hardware, event logs and more.
- Asset Smart Groups: Group, assess, and report on assets by IP range, naming convention, OS, domain, applications, business function and more.
- Asset Context Awareness: Evaluate risk based on damage potential or target distribution, plus confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements.
- Smart Credentials: Automatically scan targets using the highest privilege level.
- Asset Risk Analysis: Compare asset risk levels with custom Threat Risk and Exposure Risk scoring.
- Cloud Scanning: Scan online & offline Amazon®, GoGrid®, Google®, IBM®, Rackspace® & VMware®.
- VMware Verified: Scan virtual environments requiring PCI and HIPAA compliance.
- Patch Management: Remediate with patch management for Microsoft WSUS and SCCM for Microsoft and third-party applications.
- Scheduling and Alerts: Schedule scans and configure email alerts.
- N-Tier, Multitenant Architecture: Gain maximum scalability and control.
- Scan Engine Pooling: Combine scan engines, each able to scan a Class-A network in under 15 minutes.
- Retina Protection Agent: Local scanning, zero-day monitoring, and intrusion prevention for offline devices.
- Local and Remote Scanning: Cover segregated, firewalled and disparate infrastructure.
Read the complete Data Sheet!