Reduce Privilege Threats with Visibility and Control
Unified Privileged Access Management Solutions that Reduce Insider Threats with Visibility and Control
Controlling and monitoring privileged access is extremely important to mitigating the risks posed by insider threats, preventing data breaches, and meeting compliance requirements. But security and IT leaders have to walk a fine line between protecting the organization’s critical data to ensure business continuity, and enabling users and administrators to be productive. Why? Disparate, disjointed tools deployed and managed in silos leave gaps in coverage over privileged access. This legacy model is expensive, difficult to manage, and requires too much time to show any meaningful risk reduction.
The PowerBroker Privileged Access Management Platform
The BeyondTrust PowerBroker Privileged Access Management Platform is an integrated solution that provides control and visibility over all privileged accounts and users. By uniting capabilities that many alternative providers offer as disjointed tools, the PowerBroker platform simplifies deployments, reduces costs, improves system security and reduces privilege risks.
“The addition of the PowerBroker Platform was an unexpected benefit that has allowed us to deliver easy-to-use dashboards and reports to the rest of the organization, eliminating monthly presentations and manual reports.” — John Masserini MIAX Options
BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management Solutions
ACHIEVE INTEGRATED, END-TO-END PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
PowerBroker delivers the complete spectrum of privileged access management solutions. From establishing and enforcing least privilege on endpoints and servers, to securing enterprise credentials, BeyondTrust unifies best-of-breed capabilities into a single, integrated platform that acts as a central policy manager and primary reporting interface.
GAIN VISIBILITY INTO PRIVILEGED SYSTEM AND ASSET SECURITY
Leveraging vulnerability data from BeyondTrust’s Retina and other solutions provides a complete picture of privileged system and asset security – including for network, cloud and virtual assets. This zero-gap coverage reduces risk by ensuring that no assets are left unprotected.
UNDERSTAND PASSWORD, USER AND ACCOUNT BEHAVIOR
Analyze privileged password, user and, account behavior, and assign event Threat Levels based on the user, asset, and application launched. This makes it easier to uncover emerging risks, pinpoint and report on at-risk systems, and take action to proactively eliminate the threat before potential damaging effects of a breach.
ALIGN WITH IAM SOLUTIONS
Integrate with leading identity governance solutions, enabling automated provisioning, entitlements cataloging, and access certification for privileged accounts and administrator access. This capability increases visibility into user, application and asset interaction with behavioral analytics to track potential malicious activity from insider and external threats.
LEADERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
Don’t just take our word for it. BeyondTrust’s patented approach to solving privileged access management challenges has been validated by industry experts as well.
- Gartner: BeyondTrust is a “representative vendor” for all key feature solution categories.1
- Ovum: “Deploying the BeyondTrust platform … provides an integrated, one-stop approach to PAM … one of only a small band of PAM providers offering end-to-end coverage.”2
- TechNavio: “BeyondTrust is a pure-player in Global Privileged Identity Management market and holds a significant position in the market.”3
- Frost & Sullivan: “Frost & Sullivan endorses PowerBroker Password Safe.“4
- Forrester: “BeyondTrust is a Leader.” “BeyondTrust excels with its privileged session management capabilities.” 5
- IDC: BeyondTrust is a “Major Player” in Privileged Access Management.6
- Kuppinger Cole: “BeyondTrust is a vendor you can rely on.”7
- 451 Research: “BeyondTrust is one of the elder statesmen of the industry.”8
- Network World: “PowerBroker Unix & Linux product takes PIM over to Linux and Unix systems, where it’s sorely needed.”9
- SC Magazine: “For its traditional BeyondTrust quality and complete integration into the BeyondTrust platform, we make this our Recommended product.”10
Discover, manage and monitor all privileged accounts and SSH keys, secure privileged assets, and report on all privileged account activity in a single solution.
Enforce least privilege across all Windows and Mac endpoints, gain visibility into target system vulnerabilities, and control access to privileged applications without disrupting user productivity or compromising security.
Gain control and visibility over Unix, Linux and Windows server user activity without sharing the root or administrator account.
Utilize a single solution to manage PAM policies and deployment, understand vulnerability and threat analytics, and provide reporting to multiple stakeholders and complementary security systems.
1) Gartner, “Market Guide for Privileged Access Management,” Felix Gaehtgens, Anmol Singh, Dale Gardner, August 2017
2)Ovum, “SWOT Assessment: BeyondTrust Privileged Identity Management Portfolio,” January 2016
3) TechNavio, “Global Privileged Identity Management Market 2015-2019,” 2014
4) Frost & Sullivan, “PowerBroker Password Safe – a Frost & Sullivan Product Review,” 2014
5) Forrester Wave: Privileged Identity Management, Q3 2016
6) IDC, “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Privileged Access Management 2014 Vendor Assessment,” March 2015.
7) Kuppinger Cole, “Executive View: BeyondTrust PowerBroker Auditor Suite,” March 2015.”
8) 451 Research, BeyondTrust looks to platform plan to make the most of its privileged management assets, June 18, 2015.
9) Network World, “Stop insider attacks with these 6 powerful tools,” John Breeden, November 9, 2015
10) SC Magazine, Privileged Access Management Group Test, March 2016
Quoted analyst firms do not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in their research publications, and do not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Analyst research publications consist of the opinions of their research organizations and should not be construed as statements of fact. Analysts disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to their research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Read the complete Data Sheet!