Do you need an alternative to BMC Footprints? This competitive document outlines some key differences that make Bomgar more suited for enterprise support organizations than BMC Footprints.
Is BMC Footprints Designed for Enterprise Support Organizations?
Enterprise support organizations have rigorous security and integration requirements. Unfortunately, most competitor comparisons between Bomgar and BMC Footprints are written from the perspective of the individual support professional.
In this analysis, we ask, "Which remote support solution meets the requirements of enterprise support organizations?" We compare BMC Footprints to Bomgar by evaluating:
- Platform support - We consider how BMC Footprints handles multiple operating systems for both the client and the support rep
- Security - We look at everything from the SaaS architecture used by BMC Footprints to permissions and audit trail
- Integration - We ask how well BMC Footprints integrates with the ITSM and CRM solutions commonly used in the enterprise
- Cost - We help you see beyond the initial purchase to evaluate licensing and total cost of ownership
- Speed of development - We ask whether BMC Footprints is geared to meet the development requirements of the enterprise