Global 500 Telecommunications Services Company
- Purchased their PowerBroker privileged account management solution for the following reasons:
- Reduce risk from security breaches
- Meet compliance regulations
- Tighten operational practices
- Secure access to sensitive data
- Lower the total cost of ownership
- Solved the following challenges by deploying their PowerBroker privileged account management solution:
- Secured and automated the process of managing and cycling privileged passwords, eliminating sharing
- Logged, audited and reported on privileged activities
- Replaced sudo
- Consolidated credentials to access UNIX, Linux or Mac systems
- Audited and alerted to changes in Active Directory
- Chose the following PowerBroker privileged account management solutions to solve their challenges:
- PowerBroker Password Safe
- PowerBroker for Windows
- PowerBroker Servers for Unix/Linux
- PowerBroker Identity Services
- PowerBroker Auditor
- Using their PowerBroker privileged account management solution to address the following compliance regulations:
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Evaluated the following vendors before choosing BeyondTrust:
- Rates the following BeyondTrust capabilities in terms of how differentiated they are from the competition:
- Privilege account capabilities: very differentiated
- Reporting and analytics: very differentiated
- Better security context: very differentiated
- Low total cost of ownership: very differentiated
- Flexible deployment options: very differentiated
- Would consider purchasing other BeyondTrust privileged account management solutions.
- Intends to tackle auditing and reporting on activity for their next privileged account management-related project.
- Increased IT staff productivity by 50-74% with their PowerBroker privileged account management solution.
"PowerBroker has added to the level of compliance, security and overall readiness of the organization."