- Bomgar Connect is built on Bomgar’s enterprise-grade remote support technology, providing leading screen sharing and remote control capabilities in an easy-to-use, low cost solution.
- SaaS-based Bomgar Connect enables smaller organizations to quickly connect to and support end-users, customers, and systems in any location.
Tweet This: New @Bomgar Connect provides fast, reliable, easy-to-use remote support to SMBs http://goo.gl/81Hv40.
Atlanta, GA – May 19, 2016 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced Bomgar Connect, an easy-to-use, cloud-based remote support solution that enables small and midsized businesses to provide fast, reliable support to end-users and customers. Built on Bomgar’s enterprise-grade remote support technology, Bomgar Connect is designed and priced for organizations with essential remote support needs. Featuring market-leading screen sharing, remote control, file transfer, and chat technology, Bomgar Connect makes it possible for any support technician or organization to provide immediate, high-quality support without sacrificing security or reliability.
“We believe every organization, no matter what their size or budget, deserves easy-to-use, secure, and reliable technology for supporting their remote customers and employees.” said Donald Hasson, director of ITSM product management, Bomgar. “Bomgar is the enterprise leader in remote support because our ability to quickly connect to any system or device, anywhere in the world is unsurpassed. We’re now leveraging that same leading technology to serve customers who may have more modest remote support needs and budgets, but still want to deliver exceptional service and protect themselves from security threats. With Bomgar Connect, they no longer have to compromise quality or security for price.”
Bomgar Connect enables organizations to improve service levels and deliver superior support with:
- Screen Sharing and Remote Control – View and see the end-user’s screen and take complete control of the remote system or device.
- File Transfer – Transfer files between remote computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Multi-platform Support – Support Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android systems and devices. Plus provide support from iOS and Android smartphones and tablets through Bomgar’s Mobile Rep Consoles.
- Multi-session Support – Run multiple support sessions simultaneously to increase productivity.
- Bomgar InSight – See, troubleshoot, and fix remote products securely using the end-users’ mobile camera.
Customers can enhance Bomgar Connect with add-on capabilities, such as Jump Clients, which allow technicians to connect to unattended systems, and tamper-proof Session Recordings, which capture a record and video of all remote support activity. Bomgar Connect customers can also customize their dedicated, unique URL and support client design to fit their company branding.
Offered via Bomgar’s secure Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, Bomgar Connect is extremely easy to buy, download, and use. For more information, or to download and start using Bomgar Connect today, please visit: www.bomgar.com/connect.
Bomgar is the leader in Secure Access solutions that empower businesses. Bomgar’s leading remote support, privileged access management, and identity management solutions help support and security professionals improve productivity and security by enabling secure, controlled connections to any system or device, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 80 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.