- New integration gives organizations operational intelligence and advanced security analytics on network activity related to remote support to protect critical assets and systems.
- Market-leading capability helps organizations safeguard business with enhanced visibility across their IT infrastructure, including external and internal threats.
Tweet This: Gain advanced security analytics & meet compliance requirements with new SIEM integration for Bomgar Remote Support https://goo.gl/xPnJpA.
Atlanta, GA – August 24, 2017 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today introduced a security information and event management (SIEM) integration for Bomgar Remote Support that allows organizations to gain operational intelligence and advanced security analytics on network activity related to remote access and support. This market-leading capability helps organizations safeguard their business by providing complete visibility across their IT infrastructure, including external and internal threats. By capturing and analyzing remote access information within their SIEM tool, security organizations can better protect critical assets and systems and reduce compliance pressures from failed audits.
Bomgar’s SIEM for Remote Support Integration gives IT the power to see who is using Bomgar to access a system or endpoint, when they use it, what they do, and correlate it to other network activity. Integration capabilities include:
- Compliance: Automatically capture a detailed audit trail that documents all session activity and credential usage, and easily produce reports to prove compliance and simplify an audit.
- Retention: Store data long-term to compare events over time and meet retention requirements for compliance.
- Data Aggregation: Collect data from multiple sources, including network, servers, databases, applications and format them to compare events across the organization.
- Correlation: Analyze data to find associations between events and group them together to identify trends over time.
“Time and again, remote access is named as the leading attack vector in data breaches,” said Phil Ethridge, senior product manager, Bomgar. “While this issue poses security threats, it also creates gaps in meeting various compliance mandates. Using this integration, IT organizations can leverage detailed Bomgar session reports to correlate data across their systems and networks to ensure the integrity of the business.”
Bomgar’s SIEM for Remote Support Integration works with popular SIEM tools such as Splunk and HP ArcSight, and you can also customize message format based on the requirements and configuration of your SIEM tool. For more information about the integration, please visit: https://www.bomgar.com/remote-support/integrations/siem.
Bomgar is the leader in Secure Access solutions that empower businesses. Bomgar’s leading remote support, privileged access management, and identity management solutions help support and security professionals improve productivity and security by enabling secure, controlled connections to any system or device, anywhere in the world. More than 12,000 organizations across 80 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.