PHOENIX, February 13, 2018 – BeyondTrust, the leading cyber security company dedicated to preventing privilege misuse and stopping unauthorized access, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Joseph Schramm, vice president of strategic alliances, to its prestigious list of 2018 Channel Chiefs. The executives on this annual list represent top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organization through channel partners.
Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2018 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
In 2017 BeyondTrust launched the following new channel initiatives, demonstrating commitment and resulting in 64 percent growth in channel-generated business:
- New engagements with top-tier trusted identity and access management (IAM) partners CIS, GoSecure and XMS solutions enhanced BeyondTrust’s reach by offering solutions in the cloud, allowing organizations to leverage the combined expertise of both BeyondTrust and the trusted partner in PAM and IAM deployments.
- Launched the BeyondTrust University certification program to ensure partners have the consulting resources to deliver implementation services for BeyondTrust products.
- Newly developed consulting and system integrator partner ecosystem.
- Added 14 new delivery partners in 12 countries, while also adding 25 new certified implementation engineers, doubling 2016 results.
- Drove new MSP partner business globally, evidenced in the new partnership with Secure Internet Storage Solutions to offer the first privileged access managed security service in Australia.
“The executives on CRN’s 2018 Channel Chiefs list stand out for their exceptional leadership, vision and commitment to the channel,” said Robert Faletra, Executive Chairman of The Channel Company. “These individuals deserve special recognition for their development and support of robust partner programs, innovative business strategy and significant contribution to the overall health of a vigorously growing channel. We applaud each Channel Chief’s impressive record of accomplishments and look forward to their future successes.”
“We’re proud of the continued success our channel team has achieved over the past year under Joseph’s leadership and are excited to be recognized by CRN for these accomplishments,” said Kevin Hickey, President and CEO, BeyondTrust. “We have made significant investments in our channel program, have adopted a “partner first” approach with our services partners, and continue to add partners that find success offering a complete and integrated privileged access management solution to their customers.”
The 2018 CRN Channel Chiefs list is featured online at www.crn.com/channelchiefs and will appear in the February 2018 issue of CRN.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved