- Bomgar will exhibit its Remote Support and Privileged Access Management solutions at booth No. 1710.
- In separate sessions, Bomgar and its customer LinkedIn will demonstrate how integrating Bomgar’s Secure Access solutions with ServiceNow improves IT productivity and security.
Tweet This: Next week, @Bomgar will showcase its integrations with @servicenow at #Know16. Come see us at booth 1710! https://goo.gl/QqfzCu
ATLANTA, GA – May 12, 2016 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will present at ServiceNow’s Knowledge16 Conference May 15 – 20 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bomgar will exhibit at booth No. 1710, demonstrating how Bomgar’s seamless Remote Support and Privileged Access Management integrations for ServiceNow can drastically increase the productivity and security of IT support staff and administrators. Bomgar and its customer LinkedIn will also present sessions on how the integrations can improve incident and change management.
Session 17BF11 - Learning from LinkedIn: Connecting employees with top notch tech support
- When: Tuesday, May 17, 2016; 5:00 pm
- Description: LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 400 million members. In order to continue to make the world’s professionals more productive, it’s imperative that its 10,000 employees have access to world class IT support. In this presentation, LinkedIn will share how its help desk team supports its employees around the world. Through integrating ticketing and remote support systems, LinkedIn is able to increase IT support productivity, decrease cost per incident, and ultimately boost customer satisfaction.
Bomgar TheaterNow Session - Change is Hard; Change Management Doesn’t Have to Be!
- When: Wednesday, May 18, 2016; 12:00 pm
- Description: In most organizations, multiple administrators are making changes to a variety of systems, making it difficult to track who is doing exactly what on those endpoints, and why. This is extremely risky from both an operational and security perspective. Bomgar will present a live demo of how you can leverage its integration with ServiceNow to only allow access to systems with an approved change request, view all changes made to a specific endpoint or by a specific user, and capture all remote access activity within the change record.
Bomgar is the leader in Secure Access solutions that empower businesses. Bomgar’s leading remote support, privileged access management, and identity management solutions help support and security professionals improve productivity and security by enabling secure, controlled connections to any system or device, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 80 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.