- Bomgar will demonstrate the importance of securing vendor access with a live hack exemplifying how third parties can unwittingly leave your network vulnerable to a cyberattack.
- Bomgar will exhibit at booth No. 217.
Tweet This: .@Bomgar to present at @InfoSec_World on importance of securing vendor access to prevent cyberattacks. http://goo.gl/kM6U4y #infosec
JACKSON, MS – March 31, 2016 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will be presenting at the InfoSec World Conference and Expo 2016 held in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, April 4 – 6. Bomgar will present a breakfast power session on April 5 featuring a live hack demonstration that shows how vendors can unwittingly leave the door open to your network, increasing the risk of a cyberattack. The session will offer tips on how to protect your critical data, infrastructure, and assets from cyberattacks by securing vendor access. An exhibitor of the event, Bomgar will also showcase its solutions at booth No. 217.
- Who: Joe Schorr (Director, Advanced Security Solutions); Zane Bond (Senior Product Manager)
- What: Close The Door to Cyber Attacks with Secure Vendor Access
- When: April 5, 2016; 7:30 – 8:15 AM
- Where: Disney’s Contemporary Resort (Lake Buena Vista, FL)
Bomgar connects people and technology securely, providing leading remote support and privileged access management solutions that strengthen security while increasing productivity. Bomgar solutions help support and security professionals improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled access to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 65 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and manage access to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Visit Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.