- Bomgar will present a hack demonstration to show how cyber criminals gain footholds on company networks and infrastructure.
- A gold sponsor of the event, Bomgar will also be exhibiting at stand No. 10.
Tweet This: .@Bomgar to present value of #privilegedaccess management at @WhitehallMedia’s IDM Europe 2016: http://goo.gl/MLvt9n #WMIDM
MARLOW, UK – 22 March 2016 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will be presenting at the IDM Europe 2016 event, held in Amsterdam on 23 March 2016. Bomgar will present a session during seminar four that will feature a hack demonstration, showing the steps cyber criminals take to gain footholds into company networks and infrastructure and then move laterally to attack secure systems. The session will offer top tips for preventing cyberattacks and how organizations can improve security with privileged access management solutions. Bomgar is a gold sponsor of the event and will exhibit at stand No. 10.
- Who: Joe Schorr (Director, Advanced Security Solutions); Chris Clarkson (Senior Solutions Engineer)
- What: Control the Access, Control the Asset
- When: 23 March 2016, 12:20 – 13:05
- Where: Movenpick Hotel, Amsterdam City Centre
Bomgar connects people and technology securely, providing leading remote support and privileged access management solutions that strengthen security while increasing productivity. Bomgar solutions help support and security professionals improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled access to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 65 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and manage access to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Visit Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.