- Bomgar will demonstrate the importance of secure access solutions through a live hack exemplifying how cyber criminals can easily compromise outdated remote access tools, resulting in costly breaches.
- Bomgar will exhibit at booth No. 402.
Tweet This: Learn how to modernize #servicedesk tools from @Bomgar’s @samelliott & @DonaldHasson at @ThinkHDI http://goo.gl/a9ev1O. #HDIConf
JACKSON, MS – April 11, 2016 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will be presenting at the HDI 2016 Conference and Expo held in Orlando, Florida, April 12 – 15. Bomgar will lead a session featuring a real-time hack that demonstrates how cyber criminals can easily compromise outdated remote access tools, resulting in costly breaches. The session will reveal how upgrading access technology will not only close security gaps, but also enable service desks and IT administrators to increase efficiency, reduce time to resolution and improve the customer experience. An exhibitor of the event, Bomgar will also showcase its solutions at booth No. 402.
- Who: Sam Elliott (Director of Security Product Management), Donald Hasson (Director of ITSM Product Management)
- What: Modernize Your Service Desk Tools: Live Hack to Expose Legacy Solution Vulnerabilities
- When: April 13, 2016; 3:00 – 4:00 PM EDT
- Where: The Rosen Shingle Creek (Orlando, FL)
Boatner Blankestein, VP of solutions engineering at Bomgar, will also showcase Bomgar’s secure access solutions during a solutions spotlight in the expo hall during the event. Attendees will learn how Bomgar’s solutions can help unleash the power of access with its secure Remote Support plus Privileged Access and Credential Management solutions.
Bomgar connects people and technology securely, providing leading remote support and privileged access management solutions that strengthen security while increasing productivity. Bomgar solutions help support and security professionals improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled access to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 65 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and manage access to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Visit Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.