- Bomgar Privileged Access Management allows security organizations to better control, monitor, and audit access by privileged users and third-party vendors.
- New version enables organizations to strengthen security, while making it easier for security professionals to manage and provide privileged access via web and mobile interfaces.
Tweet This: .@Bomgar announces Privileged Access Management 15.3, improving access security and efficiency. http://goo.gl/yZOEoO
Jackson, MS – January 21, 2015 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released the latest version of its Privileged Access Management solution. Bomgar Privileged Access Management enables security professionals to control, monitor, and manage access to critical systems by privileged users and third-party vendors. Bomgar’s unique approach allows companies to quickly gain control of system access and protect themselves against cyberattacks without requiring time-consuming process changes.
With Bomgar, privileged users access secure systems without a VPN, significantly reducing the risk of attackers gaining a foothold within a secure network via a compromised VPN connection. Bomgar Privileged Access Management 15.3 introduces new capabilities that further fortify security while streamlining access for privileged users and improving user administration:
- Privileged Web – New web console enables fast, secure remote access for privileged users who are unable to install software on their own desktop environments or require the ability to gain access from anywhere at any time. Bomgar’s Privileged Web is the perfect option for third parties and vendors who need quick, authorized access to sensitive systems.
- Mobile Access Console Enhancements – Allows security professionals to fully manage, monitor, and approve privileged access from their iOS or Android device when away from their workstation and on the go.
- Multi-Factor Authentication – New native multi-factor authentication capabilities improve security without requiring external integrations or additional costs for expensive token-based authentication systems.
- Session Forensics – Speeds search of shell access recordings for discovery and auditing, automatically taking users to key terms found in the shell recording.
- Change Management Workflow Integrations – Bomgar integrates with existing change management systems to facilitate advanced approval workflows for authorized access to critical systems and infrastructure.
- Endpoint Surface Analyzer – Allows security professionals to monitor port exposure of endpoints, improving their ability to defend against malware and limit unnecessary vulnerabilities.
“Privileged access management solutions are a necessary tool in every organization’s defense in depth arsenal to protect their data and critical systems from cybercriminals,” said Sam Elliott, director of security product management, Bomgar. “Today’s security professionals have to defend against hackers who are relentlessly probing for any chance to compromise access to secure networks. The Bomgar Privileged Access Management solution is designed to support current access processes, allowing our customers to quickly set up and maintain an effective line of defense against attackers from anywhere, at any time, and from any device.”
For more information about Bomgar Privileged Access Management or to request an evaluation, please visit www.bomgar.com/privileged-access.
Bomgar connects people and technology securely, providing leading remote support and privileged access management solutions that strengthen security while increasing productivity. Bomgar solutions help support and security professionals improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled access to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world. More than 10,000 organizations across 65 countries use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and manage access to valuable data and systems. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Visit Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.