- Bomgar will demonstrate the critical importance for healthcare organizations to secure privileged accounts and protect privileged credentials to defend against today’s cyber threats and comply with industry standards, such as HIPAA.
- Bomgar’s secure access solutions enable customers to easily support people, access and protect endpoints, and defend privileged credentials against today’s cyber threats.
Tweet This: The @Bomgar team will be exhibiting & presenting its secure access solutions at the @HIMSS 2018 conference. Stop by booth 8600 for a demo! https://goo.gl/Ewumc6 #HIMSS18
Atlanta, GA – March 2, 2018 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will be presenting at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference March 5-9, 2018, in Las Vegas, Nevada. As more healthcare organizations realize they need to do more to protect access to their privileged accounts and systems, deferring to traditional approaches often leave organizations because their focus is too narrow. Bomgar will lead a session featuring expert insight into addressing and overcoming some of the common challenges healthcare organizations face when securing privileged access to critical systems, to shore up your security posture and implement a true defense-in-depth strategy.
- Who: Sam Elliott (Director of Security Product Management)
- What: The Four Pitfalls of Privilege
- When: Wednesday, March 7, 2:00 – 2:20 pm
- Where: Titian Ballroom/Venetian Palazzo Sands Expo Center (Las Vegas, Nevada)
An exhibitor of the event, Bomgar will also showcase its solutions at booth No. 8600. For more information about Bomgar, please visit: https://www.bomgar.com.
Bomgar’s secure access solutions enable customers to easily support people, access and protect endpoints, and defend privileged credentials, in order to fight cyber threats and speed business performance. More than 13,000 organizations around the globe use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar clients include some of the world’s leading IT outsourcers, systems integrators, software vendors, healthcare organizations, government agencies, universities, financial institutions, and retailers. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.