- Bomgar will present a session on securing vulnerable privileged credentials used by help desk staff in their daily work.
- Bomgar’s solutions find, secure, and audit access to the powerful privileged credentials often exploited by attackers to access critical systems and steal valuable data.
Tweet This: This week at @ThinkHDI’s #HDIConf @Bomgar will present ‘How to Secure Service Desk Credentials’. Come see a product demo in booth #501: https://goo.gl/twXBBf
Atlanta, GA – April 9, 2018 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will present “How to Secure Service Desk Credentials” this week during the HDI Conference and Expo 2018 in Las Vegas. During the presentation, Bomgar will provide tips for protecting the powerful privileged credentials that help desk professionals need to perform their duties. In addition, Bomgar will exhibit its full suite of Privileged Identity and Access Management and Remote Support products at booth No. 501 during the show.
- Solutions Spotlight Session: How to Secure Service Desk Credentials
- Presenter: Bryan Hood, Manager of Solutions Engineering
- When: Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 2:00 – 2:20 p.m. PT
- Description: Service desk accounts provide access to critical systems throughout an organization’s infrastructure, and continue to be prime targets for cyber criminals. While these accounts are necessary for the service desk to do their job, IT security professionals struggle to secure them, leaving organizations vulnerable to attacks.
To defend against today’s cyber threats, security professionals need to evaluate how they’re protecting the privileged identities and credentials for their critical systems. Come see how Bomgar’s secure access and identity management solutions enable organizations to protect privileged credentials used by administrators and service desks to reduce the risk of cyberattacks – without impacting productivity.
“To support users, help desk staff have access to powerful privileged accounts,” said Donald Hasson, director of ITSM product management. “If their credentials are stolen during a cyberattack, they can be used to move laterally across the network as the attackers look for systems with valuable data. These credentials must be protected without impeding the productivity of the help desk. During our solution’s spotlight session, we’ll provide tips and best practices about how organizations can balance productivity and security to keep operations running smoothly.”
For more information about Bomgar, please visit: https://www.bomgar.com.
Bomgar’s secure access solutions enable customers to easily support people, access and protect endpoints, and defend privileged credentials, in order to fight cyber threats and speed business performance. More than 13,000 organizations around the globe use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar clients include some of the world’s leading IT outsourcers, systems integrators, software vendors, healthcare organizations, government agencies, universities, financial institutions, and retailers. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Jackson, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.