- Session will detail how you can’t eliminate cyberattacks, but you can contain their impact to acceptable loss through automated identity management.
- Bomgar is also exhibiting its recently released Privileged Identity solution, which automatically manages and secures privileged credentials at scale in large enterprises.
Tweet This: You can’t eliminate cyberattacks, but you can minimize their impact through automated identity management. Find out more from @Bomgar at #GartnerSRM: http://bit.ly/2JibkGz.
Atlanta, GA – June 1, 2018 – Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, will present “Leveraging Identity Management to Achieve Acceptable Losses” next week at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit in National, Harbor, MD. During this presentation, Sam Elliott, Sr. Director of Security Product Management, will discuss how to minimize the damage caused during cyberattacks through an automated approach to identity management.
Leveraging Identity Management to Achieve Acceptable Losses
- When you’re under attack, being able to block intrusions with aggressive and automated identity management makes a huge difference in minimizing your losses and keeping your organization’s name out of the data breach headlines. During this session, Mr. Elliott will explain how to redesign and automate your organization’s identity management to achieve acceptable losses, even during a cyberattack.
- Who: Sam Elliott, Sr. Director of Security Product Management
- When: 10:30am ET, June 5, 2018
- Where: Maryland C, Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
“You can't stop cyberattacks from occurring. But, you can significantly limit the damage when these inevitable attacks strike,” Elliott said. “By protecting both privileged identities and access pathways, you can secure your most critical systems and data. During this session, I will outline the steps you can take to protect yourself against threats while simultaneously increasing business productivity and performance.”
Bomgar, a Premier Sponsor at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2018, will also exhibit its recently released Privileged Identity solution at booth No. 719 during the event. This privileged identity management solution automatically discovers privileged accounts in the cross-platform enterprise and then changes the credentials for those accounts at frequent intervals. By keeping privileged credentials continuously changing and tightly controlled, Privileged Identity helps prevent cyberattacks and insider threats from exploiting unsecured credentials and anonymously accessing systems with sensitive data.
Bomgar is also hosting a Hospitality Suite at the show. Join the company for “A Taste of DC” on Tuesday, June 5th at 5:30pm ET.
Bomgar’s secure access solutions enable customers to easily support people, access and protect endpoints, and defend privileged credentials, in order to fight cyber threats and speed business performance. More than 13,000 organizations around the globe use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar clients include some of the world’s leading IT outsourcers, systems integrators, software vendors, healthcare organizations, government agencies, universities, financial institutions, and retailers. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Jackson, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.