- Bomgar will be exhibiting its solutions at Black Hat USA 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, August 8-9.
- Bomgar will present during a breakout session, August 9, sharing insight on how to redesign and automate identity management to defend against today’s cyber threats.
Tweet This: @Bomgar exhibiting and presenting strategies for securing access and identity management at #BHUSA this week: https://ubm.io/2KiBlln @BlackHatEvents #PAM #IAM
Atlanta, GA – August 6, 2018 – Bomgar, a leader in identity and access management solutions for privileged users, will be exhibiting its solutions at Black Hat USA 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, August 8-9. Located at booth No. 120, Bomgar will be showcasing its privileged access management (PAM) solutions that help organizations throughout the world secure their most critical systems and assets to mitigate against today’s constant cyber threats – all without sacrificing productivity.
Bomgar recently announced its acquisition of Avecto, a global leader in endpoint privilege management, and will be discussing how this technology creates a best-in-class PAM solution suite.
Bomgar will also be presenting “Automated Cyber Defense: Leveraging Identity Management to Get to Acceptable Losses”, on August 9. During the session, Bryan Hood, manager of solutions engineering, will share insight on how to redesign and automate identity management to stand up to today’s constant cyber threats.
Automated Cyber Defense: Leveraging Identity Management to Get to Acceptable Losses
- Today’s world of cyber warfare is one of continuous zero-day attacks, targeted phishing scams and malicious insiders. Anyone trying to deal with these threats manually has already lost the game. You can’t stop cyberattacks from occurring. But, you can limit the damage when these inevitable attacks strike. When you’re under attack, blocking intrusions with automated identity management makes a huge difference in keeping your organization’s name out of the data breach headlines. Based on Bryan’s years of experience, the session will cover how to redesign and automate your identity management (especially privileged identities) to achieve acceptable losses, even while under constant cyberattack.
- Who: Bryan Hood, Manager of Solutions Engineering
- When: 11:00 – 11:50 am PT, Thursday, August 9
- Where: Oceanside E (Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas)
Additionally, Bomgar will be offering discovery report consultations for any Black Hat attendees that utilize the new Bomgar Discovery Tool before the event. For more details, please visit: www.bomgar.com/discovery.
Bomgar’s secure access solutions enable customers to easily support people, access and protect endpoints, and defend privileged credentials to fight cyber threats and speed business performance. More than 15,000 organizations around the globe use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems. Bomgar clients include some of the world’s leading IT outsourcers, systems integrators, software vendors, healthcare organizations, government agencies, universities, financial institutions, and retailers. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Atlanta, Jackson, Washington D.C., Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore. Connect with Bomgar at www.bomgar.com, the Bomgar Blog, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.