- Enables greater administrative control and increased technician productivity
- Effortlessly connects to systems using native tools through command shell sessions - complete with audit trails
Atlanta, GA – September 6, 2022 - BeyondTrust, the leader in intelligent identity and access security, today announced availability of BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access 22.3, which builds on its best-in-class ability to connect users to any system, anywhere.
New features include “Bring your own tools” (BYOT) Command Shell functionality that allows users to leverage native (local) clients to access Jump Clients. These continued advancements highlight BeyondTrust’s commitment to improve and optimize the user experience, while ensuring the security and auditability of sessions.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access 22.3 enhances productivity for technicians and provides admins with greater control to secure access to their systems. Optimizing technician productivity and corporate security is a hallmark of Privileged Remote Access, which enables third-party vendors and contracts to access remote systems securely without a VPN.
“Managing and controlling privileged remote access is a continued focus area for our customers, as it’s a fundamental requirement to their security strategy,” said Tal Guest, Senior Director Product Management at BeyondTrust. “Our comprehensive Privileged Access Management portfolio includes the industry-leading Privileged Remote Access solution, used by thousands of customers globally for advanced session management and remote access use cases.”
Key features and benefits include:
- Search Functionality in Login - The admin interface offers industry-leading granularity that allows admins to search for the settings they intend to interact with, which saves time and acts as a training tool for admins of all levels.
- “Bring your own tools” Command Shell Jump Clients - Technicians can effortlessly connect to systems using their local and native tools through command shell sessions complete with audit trails, and the combination of fewer steps, ease of use for users, and an unimpeachable audit trail creates significant value.
- Protocol Tunnel Jump Item API - BeyondTrust’s extensive catalog of APIs now includes the ability to programmatically create Protocol Tunnel Jump Items, allowing organizations to maintain their workflow as the use of ephemeral infrastructure increases.
- Atlas Configuration - BeyondTrust’s unique Atlas configuration brings new functionality that permits jump clients to route through an Atlas traffic node for greater scalability and geo-specific connections.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access 22.3 is now available. To learn more or for a demo, visit our website.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
BeyondTrust protects all privileged identities, access, and endpoints across your IT environment from security threats, while creating a superior user experience and operational efficiencies. With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Connect Marketing for BeyondTrust
P: (801) 373-7888