BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Managementand Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Jr Bi Analyst in our Phoenix Office. In this role, you will:
- Assist in maintaining business intelligence tools
- Build Power BI models/reports/dashboards to business requirements
- Research issues/anomalies with data, systems and processes
- Act as data steward, implement and enforce data quality audits
- Develop creative solutions to complex data challenges
- Support various departments with ad-hoc requests for reports & data
What is Required:
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and ETL concepts
- Understanding of data visualization concepts
- 1 year experience in a reporting analyst function, creating analyses, metrics and reports that
- drove operational actions and highlighted wins/opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in business, data science, or other quantitative/analytical field
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- A genuine curiosity to learn how things work -- a desire to understand how data is entered/recorded in order to extract information that can guide business decisions
- Advanced task, time and prioritization management skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, take initiative, and self-direct data exploration/analysis
- Ability to assimilate into a dynamic team and learn business processes quickly as needed
- Ability to anticipate business needs and proactively influence processes to improve data collection/quality
- Team player--willing to help in different capacities as circumstances dictate, for the best interest of the company
- Mindful when working with different personalities, levels of leadership, and customersMindful when working with different personalities, levels of leadership, and customers
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required (Power Query & Power Pivot a plus)
- Experience with Power BI and Azure Products a plus
- Experience with analytical and statistical tools such as R, Python a plus
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Phoenix Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- Unlimited free coffee, soda, La Croixs, and snacks!
- Casual dress and laid back environment
- Catered events and spontaneous Ping Pong, Long putt, and shuffleboard tourneys.
- Adhoc Sports trivia with our CEO in the hallways.
- This is not your typical corporate office with red Swingline staplers and burnt coffee in the break room coffee pot. Here, you’ll meet people who are passionate about our culture, their careers… and even Mondays!