BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
The Partner TAM's primary responsibility is acting as a partner advocate within BeyondTrust for their account base. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Driving ticket resolution by working closely with the support teams.
- Maintaining consistent progress and managing updates for any enhancements and/or defects with our development and PM teams.
- Receiving partner handoff from our Professional Services team upon SOW completion.
- Maintaining overall account health for each account - This measure consists of 8 health metrics.
- Striving to achieve a high level of partner health via:
(1) Open dialogue with the partner,
(2) Periodic health checks (involving both manual and automated processes),
(3) Strategic business reviews (Partner Success Reviews), and
(4) Task-driven workflow and tools within our organization to keep partner awareness at the forefront of our management team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proficient multitasker.
- Excellent partner service skills, with strong dedication to partner care
- Great time manager.
- Quick to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field is a nice to have
- 5 years in enterprise software partner support and/or IT related support
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator
- Ability to understand and analyze partner technical needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in person and by telephone with large teams and audiences
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
- Are equally effective working with a team or alone as the situation dictates
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- Have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company
- Are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… work to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- Evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- Work for the best interest of the organization at all times
- Have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Are proactive
- Graciously give and receive feedback
- Are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.