BeyondTrust Integration with ServiceNow - Enterprise
You must purchase this integration separately from both your BeyondTrust software and your ServiceNow solution. For more information, contact BeyondTrust sales.
Service desks and customer support organizations using ServiceNow can integrate with BeyondTrust to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. Features of the BeyondTrust and ServiceNow integration are summarized below.
- Outbound Support Sessions - Technicians can launch BeyondTrust sessions from within ServiceNow Incidents, Problem Records, Change Requests, Service Catalog Requests, and Call records using the Generate Session Key button.
- Session Updates - BeyondTrust session data is written back to ServiceNow tickets. The basic integration includes chat transcripts. The enterprise integration includes chat transcripts, file transfers, system information, session notes, customer and representative surveys, session recordings, and more details about each BeyondTrust session.
- Embedded Support Portal - Remote end users can initiate BeyondTrust sessions with technicians through a BeyondTrust support portal embedded within the ServiceNow Employee Self-Service application.
- Customer-Initiated Sessions - Through the ServiceNow Employee Self Service module, customers can initiate chat sessions with BeyondTrust representatives from within ServiceNow Incident records.
- Jump Sessions - Technicians can connect directly to remote Configuration Items using Remote Jump, Local Jump, RDP, Shell, and/or vPro technology.