Add LDAP Users
After establishing a functional security provider, follow the steps bellow to add LDAP users to the appliance for authentication.
- Go to https://example.beyondtrust.com/login and log in as an administrator user.
- Click Users and Security > Group Policies, select a policy to add users, and click the edit (pencil) icon.
- Under Available Members, select the LDAP security provider from the drop down menu.
- Select the User or Group you want to add and click the Add button to move the selection to the Policy Members field.
- Click Save when done to save the policy.
- The user should now be permitted to authenticate with the representative console or the Administrative Web interface.
- Once the user has authenticated, they will appear in the User Accounts list shown below in the Administrative web interface.