Prerequisites for the Real-Time Dashboard Integration
You must purchase this integration separately from your BeyondTrust software. For more information, contact BeyondTrust sales.
To complete this integration, please ensure that you have the necessary software installed and configured as indicated in this guide, accounting for any network considerations.
- BeyondTrust Remote Support: 17.x and newer
The following network communication channels must be open for the integration to work properly:
|Outbound From||Inbound To||TCP Port #||Purpose|
|BeyondTrust Middleware Engine Server||BeyondTrust Appliance||443||BeyondTrust API calls.|
Prerequisite Installation and Configuration
- The Real-Time Dashboard is a BeyondTrust Middleware Engine plugin. To install the BeyondTrust Middleware Engine, follow the instructions in the BeyondTrust Middleware Engine Configuration document.
- The host computer must be a fully patched Windows Server 2012 R2 or later.
- Microsoft IIS must be setup as described in Microsoft IIS Setup for Real-Time Dashboard Integration.
- For best results, the BeyondTrust Appliance and the server hosting the BeyondTrust Middleware Engine should have synchronized clocks. Clock drift between the servers could cause inaccurate time durations to appear on the dashboard.
- CA-signed SSL certificates are recommended for production deployments. While self-signed certificates can be used for product staging and test deployments, a self-signed certificate is NOT recommended for production use.