Configure Remote Support for Integration with Password Safe
Minimal configuration is necessary on the BeyondTrust Appliance B Series, as follows:
Create an OAuth API Account
The Password Safe API account is used from within Password Safe to make Remote Support Command API calls to Remote Support.
- In /login, navigate to Management > API Configuration.
- Click Add.
- Check Enabled.
- Enter a name for the account.
- OAuth Client ID and OAuth Client Secret is used during the OAuth configuration step in Password Safe.
- Under Permissions, check Allow Access for the Endpoint Credential Manager API.
- Click Save at the top of the page to create the account.