Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Integration with BeyondTrustRemote Support
You must purchase this integration separately from both your Remote Support software and your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. For more information, contact BeyondTrust sales.
Configuration within Microsoft Dynamics CRM consists of installing two custom solutions:
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an administrator.
- Expand the menu next to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Solutions.
- Click Import.
- From the Import Solution popup, click Choose File and select the provided bomgar_1_1.zip. Click Next.
- When presented with Solution Information, click Next.
- When presented with Import Options, leave the Post Import Action selected and click Import.
- When the solution is finished importing, click Publish All Customizations.
- Repeat the above steps to import the Support Button zip file. The only difference is that there is no Import Options step.
- In the list of solutions, open the BeyondTrust solution.
- Click the Text Editor button. In the editor, find the line that begins with var hostname = and change to the appropriate hostname. Click OK when done.
- Click Save, and then click Publish.