BeyondTrust Remote Support Integration with BMC FootPrints 12
You must purchase this integration separately from both your BeyondTrust software and your BMC FootPrints solution. For more information, contact BeyondTrust sales.
Service desks and customer support organizations using BMC FootPrints 12 can integrate with BeyondTrust to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the BeyondTrust Remote Support integration with BMC FootPrints.
The BMC FootPrints integration with BeyondTrust Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- A BeyondTrust support session can be initiated from the BMC FootPrints interface. This session is linked to the incident in BMC FootPrints.
- A BeyondTrust Jump session can be initiated from the BMC FootPrints interface. From within FootPrints, you can Jump to a pinned Jump Client. These sessions are linked to the incident in BMC FootPrints.
- At the end of a session, the incident can be updated with the following information:
- Chat Transcript (including files transferred, special actions, and other events)
- System Information (General section plus other select details such as disk, memory, and network)
- Session Notes
- Surveys (customer and representative)
- Links to Session Recordings