API Change Log
API Version 1.19.0 for RS 19.1.x
- Version update
API Version 1.18.0 for RS 18.2.x
- Added web_console as a client type.
API Version 1.16.0 for RS 17.1.x
- Use OAuth 2.0 authentication for the real-time state API and endpoint credential manager connections.
- When importing a Jump Item several changes have been made:
- Specify a name for Jump Items.
- Import VNC Jump Items.
- Specify a local address for Protocol Tunnel Jump Items.
- For Web Jump Items, set if the certificate should be verified.
- API Command: import_jump_shortcut
API Version 1.15.1 for RS 16.2.x
- Granularly define the accounts used for API access to the specific roles they serve. Additionally, OAuth 2.0 authentication is now used for authenticating API accounts.
- Specify the timezone offset of a generated session so that the customer client can be downloaded from the nearest traffic node of an Atlas cluster, resulting in faster session start times.
API Version 1.15.0 for RS 16.1.x
- Import multiple shortcuts using the import_jump_shortcuts command.
- Use the Presentation Archive API to view presentation event data.
- PresentationRecording has been deprecated in favor of PresentationSessionRecording. PresentationRecording is still available for backward compatibility.
API Version 1.13.1 for RS 15.2.x
- Use the Archive API to view session event data.
- View the Company API Name in the XML output of the get_api_info Command API operation.
API Version 1.13.0 for RS 15.1.x
- Use BeyondTrust Representative Console Scripts to start sessions through Jumpoints, start RDP sessions, or start Shell Jump sessions.
- Add custom session attributes to sessions started with a BeyondTrust Representative Console Script.
- View real-time data for support center activity in your organization.
- View archives of the system state of your Secure Remote Access Appliance to analyze support center activity in your organization.
API Version 1.12.0 for RS 14.2.x/14.3.x
- The file extension .ns has been deprecated from the API calls. It is still available for backward compatibility.
- https://support.example.com/api/command.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/command
- https://support.example.com/api/client_script.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/client_script
- https://support.example.com/api/start_session.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/start_session
- https://support.example.com/api/reporting.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/reporting
- https://support.example.com/api/backup.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/backup
- Use two new API commands to help automate failover.
- Set custom session attributes when starting or during a session. Customer details, skills, and custom fields can now be added to sessions regardless of session start type (session key, rep selection, issue submission). Additionally, certain fields have been deprecated in favor of a more consistent format. All fields are still available for backward compatibility. Deprecated fields are noted in their respective sections.
- Retrieve custom session attributes during a session.
API Version 1.11.0 for RS 14.1.x
Use three new commands to view information about your Secure Remote Access Appliances and connected software clients.
Download reports of license usage data.
Command and reporting APIs return XML that declare a namespace.
- Reporting API: https://www.beyondtrust.com/namespaces/API/reporting
- Command API: https://www.beyondtrust.com/namespaces/API/command
The above namespaces are returned XML data and are not functional URLs.
Specify the language to use for the customer client.