BeyondTrust Standalone Security Scanner 6.7.2 Release Notes
November 14, 2019
- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/).
- The MD5 signature is: 177043a577e1a3ddecf684652b2c20a3
- The SHA-1 signature is: 85cb363c364baf3ae4e25e1ed1176c5734c0488a
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improved performance of CHECK_FILE_VER_RECURSIVE audits.
- Improved target name resolution when the NetBIOS name is different than the fully qualified domain name (FQDN)
- Added additional files to signing catalog (BeyondTrustSecurityScanner.cat).
- Improved error detection when parsing audits database at scanner startup.
- Option to select the configured default port for Microsoft SQL Server enumerations.
- OpenSSL component upgraded to 1.1.1d.
- Added additional file types to catalog signing (BeyondTrustSecurityScanner.cat).
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 runtime upgraded to v14.23.27820.0.
- Scan results fail to be written to RTD2 (SQLite) database due to potential concurrency issue.
- McAfee Linux distributions returning false positives against backported vulnerabilities.
- Audits ("Account password reverse of account - Linux"), 69454 ("Account password same as account - Linux"), and 69455 ("69455 - Account with no password - Linux") are enabled by default and can result in account lockouts.
- User enumeration fails when maximum user count was set to "0" in the job options.