BeyondTrust Network Security Scanner 6.7.6 Release Notes
September 22, 2020
This release is available for download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/).
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added an option to not run audits against Docker images.
- Added an option to not run enumerations against Docker images.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtime upgraded to v14.27.29016.0.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 runtime upgraded to v14.27.29016.0.
- SQLite DB has been upgraded to 3.33.0.
- Resolved error in determining the OS Version for certain Solaris releases.
- Resolved issue in which software audits weren't being run unless the Enumeration Software option was enabled.
- Resolved issue in which scans were exceeding scheduled time.
- Updated the backported.xml file to include additional OSes.
- Resolved issue in which writes to the SQLite database weren't being flushed to disk.
- Resolved issue in which PBRUN credentials weren't being properly applied during a scan.
- Resolved issue in which Scanner was running out of handles.
- Resolved issue in which the FQDN of a target was occasionally incorrectly determined.
- Resolved issue in which slow remote registry access was causing scans to exceed their allotted time.