BeyondTrust Network Security Scanner 6.7.5 Release Notes
May 19, 2020
This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and by using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for the following Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 1903 Benchmark v1.7.1
- CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 1909 Benchmark v1.8.1
- CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Benchmark
- Upgraded the OpenSSL component to version 1.1.1g.
- Upgraded the SQLite component to version 3.31.1.
- Upgraded Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtime to v14.25.28508.3.
- Resolved issue in which the scan engine could fail to request updated credentials between instances of scheduled scans.
- Resolved issue in which SSH authorization keys contained incorrect formatting resulting in authentication failures.
- Resolved issue in which error parsing SSL CLIENT-HELLO resulted in audit false positives.
- Resolved issue in which failure to parse certain Cisco device login prompts resulted in enumeration failures.
- Resolved issue which caused a false positive in audit 75591, OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities (20140611), due to an insufficient timeout value.
- Resolved issue in which benchmark scans could hang while running remote SSH commands.