BeyondTrust Network Security Scanner 6.7.4 Release Notes
February 13, 2020
- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and by using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: 402434663c22447526c262b4530d6e76.
- The SHA-1 signature is: bbb644f6b7876071aca11b33c50dc1fb4fb556b5.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added End of Life Notice to product startup.
- Added optional TreatImagesAsHosts parameter to Get-RetinaScanResults PowerShell cmdlet.
- Added HTTP/S CHECK_CREDENTIALS check type.
- Removed audit dependencies on machine enumeration job option.
- Improved sending of non-vulnerable audit findings to management console in cases where administrative access is not granted (light writeback mode 3).
- Removed deprecated scan job options from PowerShell interface.
- Improved backported OS detection when a port banner is retrieved after OS detection has completed.
- SQLite component upgraded to version 3.31.0.
- Allow newer cumulative CHECK_ORACLE_PATCH audits to supersede older ones.
- Allow newer cumulative REMOTE_ORACLE_PATCH audits to supersede older ones.
- Order of SSH script directories changed to improve directory selection.
- Resolved issue in which reporter module writes messages to incorrect output (stderr vs stdout).
- Resolved issue in which there is a scanner exception in database enumeration due to an orphaned thread.
- Resolved issue in which SCAP scans against Oracle databases fail due to missing component.
- Resolved false positive in audit 16862 (NFS Server Without Shares Detected) due to incorrectly selecting a UDP port instead of a TCP port.
- Resolved scanner exception in SSH-based OS detection due to a potential double free.