BeyondTrust Network Security Scanner 6.7.3 Release Notes
January 7, 2020
- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: 6cd013c237c1dc7f55a01f496d173b22
- The SHA-1 signature is: 5a51ce1f8baf1d2ebc32592ab80588d07507a875
New Features and Enhancements:
- Removed deprecated scan options from the user interface.
- Support for the following Center for Internet Security (CIS) SCAP benchmarks: CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2019 v1.0.1, CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 v1.6.1.
- Added var_ref support to pattern match operations in the SCAP scanner.
- Improved cookie management during web application scanning.
- Upgraded customized audit processor engine from Python 2.7 to C#.
- Improved audit constraints on minimum and maximum scan engine versions.
- Engine exception can occur when scanning a VMware vCenter server which has the shell disabled.
- Forced EXEC mode fails for SSH connections.
- Vulnerability Export Report fails to generate CSV output against large scan results.
- Central policy connectivity test fails on systems with extraordinary amounts of network routes defined.
- SCAP scanner fails to open HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry hive on 64-bit operating systems.
- XML Assessment Report scheduledStartTime node contains incorrect time zone offset.
- Scan engine exception occurs when processing audits with a maximum engine version attribute.
- Scan engine uses product version instead of scanner version during audit selection.
- Scan engine fails to process multiple check types per audit.