BeyondTrust Host Security Scanner 6.6.3 Release Notes
July 25, 2019
- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: 07bcd8bb5b96822a513ea5d63e8d6009
- The SHA-1 signature is: 171d73fd1e5bcabbff03cfed776aa93d42509b11
New Features and Enhancements
- Added optional Targets parameter to the Start-RetinaScan PowerShell cmdlet.
- Added optional EnumerateScheduledTasks job option to PowerShell API.
- Resolved an issue where reports fail to generate when scan result files (RTD) are copied without their associated scan request files.
- Resolved an issue with the PCI Compliance report missing PCI details for certain audit results.
- Resolved an issue where the Get-RetinaSCAPScanResults PowerShell cmdlet incorrectly prompted for Id parameter when RetinaScan parameter was supplied.
- Resolved an issue where the Audit filename expansion failed to recognize the %ProgramFiles(x86)% environment variable.
- Resolved an issue where CHECK_REGISTRY_AND_FILE_VER audit check type failed to populate the scan result tested value.
- All features that use the Microsoft .NET framework, including PowerShell integration and reporting, require Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 or higher.
- Network Security Scanner 6.4.0 and higher install the Microsoft Universal C runtime.
- Network Security Scanner 6.4.0 and higher install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtimes.
- Network Security Scanner 6.0.1 and higher install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 runtimes.