BeyondTrust Host Security Scanner 6.6.2 Release Notes
June 18, 2019
- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: c5fce93b5d263e1abe6a0ee08b3f0727
- The SHA-1 signature is: c60a84a96672b68c11957ef796b66f13be02124b
- Resolved an issue where Microsoft SQL Server database instances failed to display in the management console.
- Resolved an issue with the custom audits scan results displaying incorrectly if the corresponding category was invalid.
- Debugged log errors related to audits of type CHECK_FILE_VER_MULTI.
- All features that use the Microsoft .NET framework, including PowerShell integration and reporting, require Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 or higher.
- Network Security Scanner 6.4.0 and higher install the Microsoft Universal C runtime.
- Network Security Scanner 6.4.0 and higher install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtimes.
- Network Security Scanner 6.0.1 and higher install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 runtimes.