Enterprise Update Server 3.1.1 Release Notes
December 10, 2019
- Resolved an issue where the configuration utility incorrectly displayed missing prerequisites if the server service wasn't running.
- Resolved an issue where the configuration utility displayed a Windows Server 2019 system warning on exit.
- Resolved an issue where the configuration utility caused incorrect ACLs on the UVM20/UVM50 Security Management Appliance.
- Release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Clients Portal (www.beyondtrust.com/support) or using BeyondTrust Updater.
- Installation requires that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 be preinstalled.
- The client auto-update URL must be in the format of http(s)://<hostname>/<virtual directory>/.
- The single update server web page requires anonymous access in order for auto-update clients to download updates.