UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.2 Release Notes
January 7, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- A plug-in based architecture is now in place for the Backup feature.
- UVM software is available in Evaluation Mode for a 30-day period.
- Rebranded PowerBroker Servers Management Console to BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux.
- A Backup & Restore Migration tool is available to upgrade deprecated UVM appliances.
- If you are running Windows 2008 R1 or R2, then a message is displayed when you log into the UVM software (all apps) indicating the OS has been deprecated and needs to be upgraded.
- The frontend for the web applications is updated to Angular 1.7.
- The Customer Portal option in Maintenance is no longer available as a way to activate serial numbers.
- The Customer Portal option on the Configuration wizard is no longer available as a way to activate serial numbers.
- When going through the Configuration wizard, the option to go to the Roles Editor is no longer available. You can go to the Roles Editor and change settings on roles after you finish the Configuration wizard.
- The option to configure High Availability (HA) is no longer available in the Configuration wizard.
- Resolved an issue where services were missing from Health/Services tracking.
- Unable to uninstall Configure Repository Product.
- Cannot update Central Policy password via UVM UI.
- Pre-logon banner has extra space in input field.
- Sometimes the Banner Page login and notification icons remain even when logged out.
- AM/PM selector strange behaviour when scheduling a backup.
- Some backups using a FQDN remain in a state of in progress forever. The log shows that the backup failed.
- Toasters remain after timeout or log out of the UI.
- Update is available through BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installation from the download tool.
- There is a 3.2 Standalone Roles Editor Installer available for Software Installs.