UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.2.6 Release Notes
April 6, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated security properties for SQL Analysis Service engine.
- Updated ACL settings for uvmbackup service account.
- Removed unnecessary dependency on .NET and ASP.NET Core 2.1.
- Updated UVM Diagnostics Tools to .NET Core 3.1.
- Resolved issue in which backup failed when using remote database.
- Resolved issue in which 3.2.5 installer failed if PBEPP (Blink) had already been removed.
- Resolved issue in which a backup failure occurred on 2012 UVMs if Analytics and Reporting was configured.
- Resolved issues encountered when upgrading Enterprise Update Server from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0.
- Resolved issue on 2012 servers in which SUPI install date was showing when an update was still pending.
- Resolved issue using diagnostics tools (IPConfig / ping).
- Resolved issue with 3.2.5 installation failing when MSSQL was installed but the SQL Server service was not running.
- Resolved issue in which incorrect PBEPP Antivirus engine version displayed on Maintenance card on 2012 appliances.
- The Standalone Roles Editor Installer is remaining at version 3.2.5 as there have been no related changes.
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- This install is dependent on SUPI 3.0.x being installed first (all UVM versions since 3.2.2 have this requirement).