UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.2.4 Release Notes
November 3, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Removed .NET Core 2.0 dependencies and components.
- Registry-based mitigation for Windows Speculative and Meltdown vulnerabilities.
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- Shipping on new Appliance Images in November 2020.
- The Standalone Roles Editor Installer will remain at version 3.2.1 as there were no related changes in 3.2.4.
- This install is dependent on SUPI 3.0 being installed first (all UVM versions since 3.2.2 have this requirement).