UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.2.3 Release Notes
October 6, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Resolved issue registering non-evaluation licenses after using Eval Mode on 2020R1 (Windows 2016) image.
- Resolved issue with Roles Editor error handling when API parameters outside expected values were used.
- Resolved issue with calls that were testing outbound connectivity against the licensing server.
- Resolved several escalation-related critical defects.
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- Shipping on new Appliance Images in October 2020.
- The Standalone Roles Editor Installer will remain at version 3.2.1 as there were no related changes in 3.2.3.
- This install is dependent on SUPI 3.0 being installed first (all UVM versions since 3.2.2 have this requirement).