UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.1.5 Release Notes
August 27, 2019
- Resolved an issue when attempting to perform an HA pair. Database restores longer than 100 seconds would generate a timeout error.
- Cell spacing for the Blue Product versions page in the configuration wizard results in unnecessary word wrap or text being displayed out of cell area.
- Formatting issues occur when the version card is selected on the final configuration wizard page.
- References to Retina have not been updated to BeyondTrust Security Scanner.
- SMTP values are not lined up properly in the configuration wizard.
- The Maintenance > General Settings > Date/time button does not function.
- The message "Patch Management: Service eEyeThirdPArtyPatchService2k12 was not found on computer" is received when changing Roles Templates.
- The Appliance Software Version tile appears empty.
- Update is available through BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installation from the download tool.
- The Standalone Roles Editor and UVMSQL installers have not been updated as the above issue does not impact those installs.