UVM Security Management Appliance Software 3.1.3 Release Notes
May 14, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated the UVM installer and software to be compatible with Windows 2016.
- Retrofitted the UVM software to disable features not used by the UVMSQL Appliance.
- Added code signing for five .NET Core 2.1 projects.
- Removed the use of the haadmin account.
- Updated UVM management software to support Windows 2016 and SQL 2016.
- Created upgrade path for previously installed licenses.
- Created a PowerBroker for Windows Protection role.
- Rebranded many areas of the user interface.
- Updated builds to sign with the latest certificate.
- Migrated API key information into the version 3.0 API key service.
- Refactored the Template Import to apply validation prior to populating the Draft view.
- Added logic to allow upgrades between builds.
- Under Diagnostic Tools, Internet Explorer does not render the screen size correctly.
- Under Settings Tools, the Inverse Colors setting does not display the Tools labels.
- The Enterprise Update Server role displays as Enabled in the configuration wizard.
- Once the browser window is closed, no feedback is not provided about the status of database creation.
- The Remote MultiSubnet option on the Database Creation page defaults to ON.
- There is minimal formatting on the Database Creation page for the success dialog.
- The ApplianceInformation API call still appears on the Maintenance and Diagnostics pages before login.
- Update is available through BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installation from the download tool.
- With this release, there is not a 3.1.2 Standalone Roles Editor available for software installation.
- The 3.0.4 installer was released exclusively to UVMSQL appliances. The 3.1.2 installer is the first 3.x installation for regular UVM users.