UVM Security Management Appliance Image 2020 R1 Release Notes
March 12, 2019
New Features and Enhancements
- Now purging MSSQL Server install logs prior to shipping.
- Now purging SyncIt items prior to shipping.
- Created a new 2020-R1 image with UVM 3.2 & BeyondInsight 6.10 pre-installed.
- Added finished building image pop-up that provides next steps when reimaging.
- Updated UVM Protection Policy subscription on base image.
- Removed SQL license option in post deployment script.
- Added installation of SUPI packages to post deployment scripts (after downloads complete).
- Removed SQL Server 2017 Start Menu Items.
- Created build automation to create new UVM image from scratch.
- Moved application of hardening from build pipeline to postdeploy scripts.
- Removed UVMSQL option from builduvm.bat menu.
- Added Azure AD PS module to base image.
- Added SUPI installation to Automated Image.
- Resolved an issue in which the Firewall for UVMSQL and UVM manual images had folder path for SQL2014 instead of SQL2016.
- Resolved an issue that caused the screen to flicker when running Prepare for shipping.bat.
- Resolved an issue in which the Analytics & Reporting User, Content Manager, and Browser roles were not set.
- Resolved an issue in which there were duplicate firewall entries on sqlFree image.
- Resolved an issue in which the Event Server firewall rule had an incorrect folder path.
- Resolved an issue in which the deploy scripts attempted to set the startup type for the BIUL service when it was no longer required.
- Resolved an issue in which the user was unable to access C: drive on some UVMs and received the message C:\ is not accessible. Access is denied.
- Resolved an issue in which the AWS firewall rules appeared on the sqlFree image.
- Resolved an issue in which the Virtual Image disk is not large enough.
- Resolved an issue in which btMonthlyMaintenance SQL job was missing.
- Resolved an issue in which the post deploy script was interrupted with a prompt to shut down the SQL Server Launchpad service.
- Resolved an issue in which the user was getting an Access Denied to c:\ error on hardware UVMs only.