Security Package Update Installer 3.0.4 Release Notes
January 21, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improved handling of response to failed packages.
- Resolved issue in which aborted package install could trigger reboots on resuming.
- SUPI Service API allows creating duplicate schedules which breaks processing (not UI).
- The desktop SUPI.EXE no longer has a user interface but can still be used at the command prompt to support scripting.
- SUPI 3.0.x is a prerequisite to installing UVM Software 3.2.2 and later.