Security Package Update Installer 3.0.3 Release Notes
November 24, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improved handling of older cumulative SUPI packages.
- Updated configuration so that SQL-free UVMs are not subscribed to SQL security updates.
- Improved handling of SUPI subscription IDs regarding case sensitivity.
- Resolved issue with SUPI package cleanup following install.
- SUPI Service API allows creating duplicate schedules, which breaks processing (not UI).
- The desktop SUPI.EXE no longer has a user interface but can still be used at the command prompt to support scripting.
- SUPI 3.0.x is a prerequisite to installing UVM Software 3.2.2 and later.