Privileged Remote Access 23.2.5 Release Notes
November 2, 2023
- Requires Base 7.0.0.
- Requires ECM 1.6.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.5.
Supported Platforms Guides for previous versions of Privileged Remote Access can be found in the Privileged Remote Access Documentation Archive.
New Features and Enhancements:
This is a maintenance release. There are no new features to note.
- A high severity Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) was discovered in the Chromium Embedded Framework Dynamic Link Library (libcef.dll). All Web Jumps potentially affected. Resolved by updating the CEF.
- All downloaded session reports had times in GMT. Resolved so that all downloaded session reports have times based on the time zone selected on the /login > Status page.
- Jump Clients fail to install due to missing session policy with the jc-session-policy parameter. Resolved so that Jump Clients install as expected with this session policy.
- Network restrictions were not working properly for access console or web access console when using SAML and /login is restricted for the current IP but the consoles are not. Resolved so that network restrictions apply correctly.
- Some customers using an evaluation version were unable to close Jump Client sessions with screen sharing. This was resolved, and these sessions close correctly in evaluation versions.
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- Verified for GA.
- Supports upgrades from 22.2.1 PA+.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.6.
- Includes VSC 18.104.22.168.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: